Start Up Companies. The Penn Law Firm assists new and prospective business owners in choosing the proper legal entity and drafting and filing all necessary documents to provide new companies with a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization
- Initial Consent Actions
- Shareholder Agreements or Buy/Sell Agreements
Purchase and Sale of Businesses. The Penn Law Firm recognizes that the purchase or sale of a business is often the single most important legal
transaction in which a business owner will be involved. We represent buyers and sellers of businesses in negotiating and drafting all of the necessary legal
documents to ensure the proper handling of this complex transaction.
- Letters of Intent
- Asset Purchase or Stock Purchase Agreements
- Due Diligence Lists
- Promissory Notes and Guaranties
- Security Agreements and UCC Filings
General Corporate Counsel. The Penn Law Firm acts as general counsel for its business clients, managing their day-to-day legal needs. We are readily available to answer questions, give legal advice and draft and negotiate necessary legal documents.
- Contracts and Service Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Promissory Notes
- Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Annual Minutes and Consent Actions
- Commercial Leases
- Restrictive Covenants
Commercial Litigation. The Penn Law Firm uses a wide range of alternative dispute resolution methods in order to avoid litigation. However, when litigation becomes necessary. Penn Law attorneys use their significant courtroom experience to confidently handle complex legal issues and obtain the best possible outcome for clients.
- Contract Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Breach of Noncompete and Nonsolicitation Agreements
- Shareholder Actions
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Collections
Estate Planning and Probate. Through its of counsel relationship with Morgan & DiSalvo, P.C., The Penn Law Firm provides clients with the highest level of service in the areas of wills, trusts, estate and tax planning, and probate.
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Health Care Directives
- Charitable Giving Documents
General Legal Representation. Supported by the diverse experience of the firm's attorneys, The Penn Law Firm is available to represent individuals in a wide variety of legal matters, including real estate transactions, contract disputes, insurance disputes, employment matters, and personal injury.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- First Party and Third Party Insurance Issues and Claims
- Automobile Accidents and Other Personal Injuries
- DUI, Misdemeanor and Traffic Violation Representation
To learn more about our services or to make an appointment with one of our attorneys, contact us.